Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Pinteresting Update

Hi everyone,

Over the last couple of days I set up a Pinterest page so you can see the poem images already uploaded to this blog. The only difference is that I added a description of each poem, so you can check those works out and be more informed etc. I also created an additional board entitled "Poem 'Cards'" that features quotes and snippets of longer poems or even whole short works. These will be featured on an artistic background as an image, hopefully providing bursts of inspiration or something. I uploaded the first as a trial from a not-yet-released work entitled "Ballad of the Dream Weaver." I hope you appreciate the work and enjoy it. If you enjoy visiting this blog please tell people about it, rate, comment, subscribe etc. and if you did/do that I'd really be grateful for it. Thank you for reading once again and if you clicked the link, even better and hopefully, I shall upload some substantive writing some time in the next week or so.

Kindest Regards,
Jake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment